Monday, June 8, 2009

Fevered Brain

So the Spills was home sick today. As was her Dad. I therefore represented our family in the world at large. When I returned home, Daddy was looking decidedly bleary and exhausted. Spilly, on the other hand, was filled with many pent-up questions. The minute I walked in the door, I was treated to the following, in no particular order (they may have all actually been asked at the same time):

1. Was there a Roman god of bricks?

2. Are we omnivores?

3. If we're omnivores, why don't we eat shirts?

4. Did you know that my canine tooth is coming loose?

5. Do you see a black spot in my mouth? Is it a cavity?

6. Why don't we put milk in planters?

7. Are there really Ninjas?

8. Are Ninjas older than the Vikings?

9. Does sugar really make cells blow up?

10. If Lockey gets married, can we keep the kittens?

No comments: