Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Kindergarten Art

So today Spills brought home her art portfolio. It details the progress of her Picasso-esque tendencies over the course of the year. Her teacher, or someone else equally dedicated, has neatly printed a caption for each picture. I am assuming that the captions were dictated by Spilly, because they do not have the mark of a sane mind.

Some of my favourites are as follows:

1. This is me. I am walking through some trees. There are limes flying in the sky.

2. I'm trying to catch my book because it is flying away.

3. This is a dinosaur worried about getting plums but an asteroid is coming.

4. This is a map of the world. [This consists of "America," some blue entitled "Atlantic Ocean, "Canada" on the other side of the ocean, and the rest bright yellow, entitled, "Lots of deserts."]

5. This is a rainbow and my clothes.

6. The lambs are eating the hay. One lamb ate so much that his tummy is bigger than his head.

7. Thunderstorm with rocks blowing around.

No comments: