Monday, February 18, 2008

What did Spills do when she got home from her grandparents' house, you ask?

1. rang the doorbell at least twenty times because it's funny

2. took a walk around the block with Daddy to refamiliarize herself with where everything is

3. ran full-tilt into the glass coffee-table and had a good sob until Mommy showed her Mommy's bruise from yesterday, when Mommy ploughed into a row of chairs at the movie theatre

4. devised several methods of getting Mommy and Daddy out of the kitchen so she could try to sneak another of the gingerbread heart-shaped cookies she and Grandma made

5. showed off her very full tummy after dinner, saying, "I've got a baby in there, and her name is Rebecca."

6. had a first-class argument with Grandpa over the lyrics to Sergeant Pepper, insisting they go, "It's Sergeant Pepper's only heart slum band."

7. threw her clothes into as many rooms as possible while ostensibly getting ready for her bath

8. sang reassuringly to her bulgur at dinner, "Don't worry, little bulgur, I'm going to eat you."

9. treated everyone to multiple versions of "I don't know how to make my parents love me."

10. processed into the living room dressed up in princess attire, complete with crown and high-heeled shoes, and then gave everyone in turn a sternly stiff-handed royal wave

3 comments:

HisOneAndOnly said...

Hi mom of spilly! *waves*

I'm from Sanjaya's fansite dazeoffire.com and I just wanted to say hello and keep Spilly updated on the goings-on of one of her favorite singers. :)

He's going to be at a booksigning:

Sunday March 9, 2008 2:00 PM
Location: In Store

Borders Bookstore
Glendale-Atlas Park
8016 Cooper Ave.
Glendale, NY (Flushing, NY)
Phone:718.416.1003

I thought of Spilly because Sanjaya posted a thread entitled:
"Hey You...Pikachu"

He wrote:

"Hello all,
Just wanted to stop by and say hi...
I wanted to let you all know that I just did an interview with inside edition which should be airing soon!!!!! I'm also gonna be doing the American Idol
wrap "where are they now" on TV guide. Some of the guests will include Chris Daughtry, Ruben Studdard, Kelly Clarkson and of course our very own Jordin Sparks. It's gonna be a blast so definitely keep your eyes open for that on Sunday the 24th... Stay true and I'll keep you posted on upcoming appearances...I love you guys and gals...hehehe
~PEACE~
Sanjaya"

Maybe you and Spilly can watch. :)
And maybe you will take Spilly to the booksigning. *whistles*

Anyways, that's all I wanted to say. I'm gonna try to send Spilly a pic of him performing too.

P.S. Don't mind my blog, I'm a newbie and not that great of a writer.

HisOneAndOnly said...

As promised here's the link to the pic:

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj82/HisOneAndOnly2008/Arizonaconcert1.jpg


Okay I think I've caused enough trouble here...I'm headed back home to my blog. :)

By the way, I LOVE your blog. It puts a smile on my face.

Take care.

Susan said...

Thanks for reading my blog--and THANKS for the Sanjaya update!! Love the picture. Spilly's a little concerned about the facial hair, though. Apparently Sanjaya is not allowed to change his appearance in any way. :)

I wish we lived closer to where the book signing is going to be, because we surely would be there! We will certainly try to catch the "Where are they now" segment, though.

So what is the name of your blog?